Return & Refund Policy
We will attempt to give you a refund or exchange on every item purchased on our online store, however please note certain products may not be eligible for a return or exchange. For details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All packages received without a pre-assigned RMA number won’t be processed.
Product Warranty:WellMart provides a 14-day guaranteed warranty on all products from the date that the item has been received. (*Excluding non-returnable items) After 14-days, product warranty is subject to a manufacturer’s warranty stated in the product description. Please call in if you are unsure if an item has additional coverage provided by the manufacturer. We will not be held responsible for any product past the 14-day warranty period.
- You may return all products (except non-returnable items*) within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Return shipping charges is the responsibility of the customer (
- If you receive an incomplete order, defective products and/or missing items, you must contact us within five business days of merchandise being received.
- A 20% Re-stocking fees applies.
- All returns must be in the original packaging, unworn, unused, and in the initial state that you received them.
- Initial shipping fees (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take up to 4 weeks to process the refund.
- Commercial or business addresses are required when ordering office supplies. Items will not be delivered to a residential address.
- We update our website on a daily basis; however, specifications of all product description, image, pattern and packaging are subject to change without notification in accordance with our suppliers’ product modification.
- Special/Custom orders/Treatment Tables with custom options
- Hot/Cold therapy products – heated or frozen/refrigerated
- Topical/Analgesics products, massage lotions opened and un-opened (to protect all customers from contamination and possible tampering)
- All other bedding, pillows, undergarments and low back cushions (to protect all customers from contamination and possible tampering)
- All electrodes and acupuncture needles (to protect all customers from contamination and possible tampering)