Cervical Traction Kit
1.The hanging neck traction kit can provide support to relieve the pressure on muscle and joints on the cervical spine.
2. Easily hung on doors, no other weight needed
3. Adjustable size head brace can widely fit most adults
.How To Use:
1. Connect the clamps, suspension beams and pulleys.
2. Hang the traction ropes on both ends on the weight bag and the traction hook.
3. Make sure the traction belt is hung on the traction hook and ready for installation.
4. Adjust the traction force of the weight bag according to the doctor’s advice.
5. Sit down and wear the traction leash.
6. Each traction time can be 15 to 30 minutes. Traction needs at least once a day, if condition permits, can up to 2 to 3 times. Normally 20 days for a course of treatment, or as directed by a doctor.
1. Please check the installation connection carefully before use in case of injury caused to the patient.
2. Critically ill patients and elderly patients should be assisted and accompanied by a doctor for proper use.
3. Always consult a doctor prior to use